Two and four glass door oak display cabinets that are a great addition to the classroom. The top and bottom doors are divided making it easy to segregate your display types. The fixed shelf in the middle creates the ability to lock the top and the bottom doors separately. The right hinged doors have a lock which locks both right and left hinged (with astragal) doors. There is also a fixed bottom shelf and two adjustable shelves in the bottom and top sections each. Each shelf holds 40 lbs. per square foot. 36"W and 48"W units have 1" thick shelves. 24"W cabinets have 1" thick shelves. The display cabinet is made of oak veneers with solid wood framed glass doors. The glass doors are made of 3/16' tempered glass which is designed to crumble when broken, preventing injuries. The oak is finished with a non-emitting UV finish. The cabinet is available in three widths: 24" (two door), 36" or 48"W (four door). Overall dimensions: 22"D x 84"H.
- 36"W x 22"D x 84"H
- Constructed of solid oak and oak veneers
- Diversified Woodcrafts Inc. is SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Shelves are 1" thick and the weight capacity for each shelf is 40 lbs. per sq. ft.
- The unit is finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish and rubber base molding
- Top and bottom oak framed doors with 3/16” tempered glass doors lock separately
- Unit has two fixed and four adjustable shelves
|Number on Pallet *||1|
|Number of Pallets *||1|
|Ship Width *||28|
|Ship Depth *||40|
|Ship Height *||91|
|Item Weight *||295|
|Total Ship Weight *||331|